Translate

2014年5月6日 星期二

機場辦理登機 Checking In at the Airport (英文)

Willard White is checking in for his flight.
威拉德.懷特正在辦理登機手續。
C: Clerk W: Willard
C: Welcome to TransGlobal Airlines. May I see your ticket, please?
歡迎搭乘泛球航空。可以給我看您的機票嗎?
W: Actually, I have an e-ticket. Here it is. (Hands information to desk clerk)
事實上,我的是電子機票。在這裡。(將資料遞給櫃台人員)
C: Thank you. Do you also have your passport handy? 
謝謝您。您手邊也有護照嗎?
W: I sure do. Here you go. My visitor visa for Russia is inside as well.
當然有。在這裡。前往俄羅斯的停留簽證也在裡面。
C: OK, Mr. White. You are traveling in business class to Moscow, with a stopover in Hong Kong.
好的,懷特先生。您將搭乘商務艙前往莫斯科,中途在香港停留。
W: That's correct.
沒錯。
C: Do you have any luggage to check today?
您今天有任何行李要托運嗎?
W: Yes, just this bag.
有,就這個袋子。
C: (Checking the monitor) I'm sorry, but it appears that your 7:40 a.m. flight to Hong Kong has been delayed. The new departure time is 10:30 a.m.
(查看螢幕)很抱歉,您要搭乘早上七點四十分前往香港的班機似乎誤點了。新的起飛時間是早上十點三十分。 
W: (Getting anxious) That's not good. It means I'll miss my connecting flight, but I have to be in Moscow tomorrow morning for a meeting.
(焦慮起來)那可不妙。這表示我會錯過我的轉機,但我明天早上必須到莫斯科開會。
C: Please relax, sir. Let me see what I can do. (Checking the monitor again) Good news! I can put you on an 8:15 flight, arriving in Hong Kong at 9:05. This still leaves you around an hour to catch your connecting flight to Moscow.
先生,請放寬心。讓我看看有什麼辦法。(再次查看螢幕)好消息!我可以把您排到八點十五分的班機,九點五分抵達香港。這樣您大約還有一個小時可以趕上前往莫斯科的轉乘班機。
W: Great! That sounds perfect.
太好了!聽很來很完美。
C: Here's your passport and boarding pass, Mr. White. (Pointing out information on the boarding pass) Your flight leaves at Gate 20, and your boarding time is 7:40. Have a delightful trip!
懷特先生,這是您的護照和登機證。(指出登機證上的資訊)您的班機在二十號登機門出發,登機時間是七點四十分。祝您有個愉快的旅程!
W: Thank you very much for your assistance.
非常感謝妳的協助。


沒有留言:

張貼留言